3/20/11

2.

Okkk I officially suck at having a blog already.........I know. I should be on day 6 but i'm only on day 2 sooo I need to catch up! I'll try to be better ya'lll :) Not that anyone reads this anyways prob... haha


First of all I want everyone to know that I caught both pieces of chicken that were thrown into my mouth at Teppanyaki tonight. Pretty happy about it.


Day#2 - My celebrity crush. 






Hands down JAMES FRANCO! I am IN LOVE with this beautiful man. I fell in love after watching Tristan and Isolde. If you haven't seen it watch it. This year James attended Sundance Film Festival and you know I went just to stalk him. On the ride up to PC I was freaking out to my friends saying "If I really see him i'm grabbing him and making out with him...I don't even care if he thinks i'm a creep" being dead serious... HAHAHA...End up ACTUALLY seeing him. FREAKED OUT. Froze literally and just made complete eye contact and didn't say a word. Just look so stupid in front of the hottest man on this earth. THEN the waiter seats him right next to us (we were at the Main Pizza & Noodle place FYI). Not kidding. RIGHT RIGHT next to us. Like I could have touched him. We're all freaking out debating whether to say something or ask for a picture but we ALL chickened out. The waiter ends up moving him to a more hidden table to give him some privacy and we follow. Biggest stalkers ever I know. We wanted to get a pic soooo so bad but we didn't want to interrupt his meal so we were waiting for him to be done. He finishes his meal, walks out the back door, gets in a white van and LEAVES! I'm so devastated I didn't get a pic with him :( But at least I got to see him!


Girl crushes:
Carrie Underwood-She's just all around perfect.
Adriana Lima-Perfect body and wish I had her lips. Every Victoria Secret model is perfect though.
Emily Maynard- (Bachelor)-Once again all around perfect. Soo cute. So nice. Perfect hair, body, teeth, personality Everything. I know this is old news, but i'm SOOOO happy Brad chose her. Love her.

1 comment:

  1. still pissed about this night....
    but it was still way fun to see him in person. it was surreal!

    ReplyDelete