3/14/11

Meeee!

Okay since i'm new at this I decided to follow a 30 day challenge. Day #1 says: Introduce yourself with 15 interesting facts. I feel like I kinda already started introducing myself in my "little about me" but here's 15 facts....

1. I love to paint/draw/design
I may not be the best at it, but I love just taking time to make a beautiful piece of art. I like to think i'm pretty creative and I find painting very relaxing and fun. The end result of a painting is so rewarding. It makes you feel like you've accomplished something.

2. I taught myself how to play the guitar and the piano
When I was about 9 years old I asked for a keyboard for Christmas. I had never taken any piano lessons but I loved the sound of it. I stuck a piece of tape on each key and wrote what note it was. I left the pieces of tape there until I could play by memory. I remember my parents thinking how crazy it was that I could play that well with no lessons. I've forgotten a lot of it now, but i'm sure with a little brushing up it wouldn't be too hard. I got my guitar two years ago as another Christmas gift and have been teaching myself how to play it since. I love sitting down and learning new songs when there's nothing else to do.

3. I get good grades
I've always been pretty hard on myself. If I didn't get straight A's in high school It would make me very upset. I don't know even know why. I've always just had high expectations for myself I guess. College is a different story though....haha I still try to get straight A's but if I get an occasional B i'm fine with that. College is HARD! I always thought it was weird when my friends would say "If I don't get a good grade my parent's are gonna kill me!" I would always think 'Don't you WANT to get good grades?' hahaha guess i'm just kind of a nerd. I remember in Jr. High my friends would always call me the dumb blonde with book smarts but no street smarts hahaha I hated it. 

4. I'm going to be an architect one day
I didn't know what I wanted to be for the longest time. I thought about a Psychiatrist, Interior Designer, Business woman, Teacher, pretty much everything but finally decided an Architect would be perfect because I can use my creativity but there's still structure to it. Plus they get paid pretty good! I absolutely love all the architecture classes that i'm in and love looking at old and new styles of buildings. I could talk about it forever but I wont.

5. I love traveling and seeing new places
Vacations are just always a good time. No matter where you go they're always fun. I love seeing new places, but who doesn't right? I've only been out of the country once which sucks but I plan to start going on a lot more out of Country vaca's. It was this past summer and I traveled around Europe. It was AMAZZZZING! Loved every minute of it, and got to see the most extraordinary buildings! My fav was Italy. It's absolutely beautiful there!

6. I'm a very sensitive person
I'm the middle child and my mom has always called me the "peace keeper" because when I was younger I always tried to keep my brother and sister from fighting. I HATED it when they would fight. Whenever someone was mean to one of my siblings I would always stick up for them and yell at that person. I didn't let anyone get away with being mean to my siblings hahaha. If one of  them was ever sad I would cry with them until they were happy again. I guess you can say i'm very empathetic. Also I cry in every movie. Happy or sad. I cry...sorry hahaha I tend to put myself in other peoples shoes a lot.

7. I'm LDS
I was inactive for most of my life up until the end of my senior year of High School. Then I started hanging out with a bunch of "future missionaries" who encouraged me to start going to church again. I finally started going again and I can't thank my friends enough for being such good examples to me. I love my church and believe in it 100% I may not be the best member in the world, but I try my best. Church makes me happy haha.

8. I love to sing when i'm alone
Not many people know this. But when I was younger I was in singing and dancing groups for yearsss. Loved it, so fun. We would perform for huge audiences. Once I got into High School I became a cheerleader and kinda left singing in the dust. I still love to sing when i'm alone, but get shy when people are listening. 

9. I've never had a boyfriend
I know......I'm a loser haha. I've dated plenty of boys but just never made it official I guess haha. 

10. I'm really shy
I think a lot of people might mistake me for as "stuck up" but really I'm just very shy. I try my hardest to be super social and outgoing but sometimes it's just hard. Once you get to know me though I don't shut up. I've always wished I was more of a "people person" one of those people that can talk for hours to someone they just met, but i've recently learned to just love myself the way I am. 

11. I love animals
When I was younger I always wanted to be a veterinarian when I grew up because I love animals so much. They're just so cute and happy all the time. How can you NOT love them!? No matter what kind of mood you're in or how bad you look, your dogs will still run to the door in excitement to see you every single time you get home. I currently have 2 dogs (Roxy and Duke) they're the CUTEST :) and 1 cat named Skye. 

12. I have THE best parents in the world
My parents are THE best. Literally. There's not been a time in my life when they let me down. They support me through every thing I do. I can talk to them about anything and everything. I'm very close to them both and love them to death. They're both such fun, crazy, down to earth people. I know everyone says their parent's are the best, but seriously if you met Ter and Jer you'd LOVE them.

13. I love the outdoors
I love the summer time most of all because the warm weather makes everyone happy! I love boating, hiking, camping, rock climbing, 4-wheeling, riding bikes and just playing outside. It's the best. 

14. I love getting dressed up
Although I love the outdoors, I love getting all dressed up and looking pretty at the same time! It's always fun to get all done up and go to a party or a movie or something fun. 

15. I keep a journal
I've kept a jornal ever since I can remember. My mom bought me my first journal when I was in 1st grade and going back on old entries and reading them is the most hilarious thing everrr. I love looking back on my life and reading about old memories. If anyone ever got a hold of my journal's I would be humiliated. hahaha

1 comment:

  1. Tiff-
    I'm the first person to follow you :)
    where did you find this 30 day challenge?
    That's how i was going to start mine too, but with a different one. I think i might do a picture one since i love them so much.
    I loved this though!
    Your blog is so cute hahah mine has nothing so don't get so excited but follow mine!
    I LOVE YOU BFFL
    XOXOXOX

    ReplyDelete