3/20/11

3.

Day#3: A photo of the last item you purchased.

Well since I blow all my money on food I haven't really boughten an "item" lately... The last thing I bought was probably my Mac Book Pro. Well I went halfsies with my mom. But I love it. I know it's not that cool, EVERYONE has one. But I thought it was pretty cool cause my Gateway laptop wasn't doing to well anymore. I still haven't figured everything out on it yet. Trying to make a video in iMovie is probably the hardest thing i've ever done. But i'll get the hang of it eventually! Now Christian can't make fun of my Gateway anymore :)

1 comment:

  1. I will give you tutorials on making iMovie video's and slideshows haahah it's really so easy you get the hang of it fast. then after that it's history you will become addicted like me and make them for no apparent reason because it's so gosh dang fun!!!! YAYAYAYAAYAAAA!

    ReplyDelete