3/21/11

5.

Today has been THE laziest day. Didn't go to bed last night until 7:00 AM I think I have insomnia. Woke up at 3:00 PM. I suck. I hate sleeping in so late. I need to fix my sleeping schedule! On a more positive note, I just watched Secret Millionaire and it was really good! Makes me want to volunteer and do more good for the community!

Day#5- A picture of your parents.



These are my cute parents! Teresa and Jerald aka Ter and Jer. I love them both so much! They're the coolest parents in the WORLD :) My mom is the nicest most genuine and happy person I know. She always looks for the positive in any situation. She's so down to earth and wouldn't judge a fly. She loves everyone and loves to just be crazy and have a fun time always! Those are just a couple things I love about my mom! Another thing I love about her is that she has such a good relationship with all my friends. Every time I have a friend over she will talk and talk and talk to them about everything. My friends like talking to her because they can talk to her about things that they can't talk to their own


 parents about. Same with me. I talk to her about anything and everything! When I was younger I thought it was kinda weird that she wanted to know EVERYTHING, but now that i'm older I looooove it. She seriously knows everything about me. Whenever I come home from hanging out with a boy she will automatically be like "DID YOU KISS!? DID YOU KISS!? TELL ME ALL ABOUT IT! DETAILS! EVERYTHING!" haha. My friends used to think It was weird that I would tell her the things I did, but now they tell her the same types of things about themselves. I love how involved my mom is with me, and I want to be just like her when I have my own kids. I think having a strong bond with your kids is such an important thing! LOVE YOU MOM! :) Now my dad. Ohhhh Jerald haha. My dad is the craziest/weirdest/funniest person I know. He is ALWAYS making someone laugh. Totally the life of the party kind of guy. People love being around him because he can make any situation fun. Although he's a really funny guy he can also be very sentimental. This is something I love about him because he never acts like the "tough guy" who can't give hugs or cry. My dad is ALWAYS telling us how much he loves us and how much we all mean to him. He always makes sure we feel loved and he isn't afraid to show his emotions like lots of men are. Like my mom he's also really easy to talk to which I love. I am so close to both of my parents and I love it! They're the COOLEST hahah

1 comment:

  1. YAYAYAAYAYA! i love ter & jer.
    by far my two FAVORITE people/parents besides my own hahaah
    i love them so freaking much. if i ever become and orphan you know where i'm coming to live!

    ReplyDelete